Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Using Playcard Pro to Enhance Practice Speed and Reps

In case you haven't noticed, I am a big fan of the GamePrep Solutions software package.  It provides many options that speed up office work and allow the to spend more time coaching and with their family.  The program I have been working with most lately is the PlayCard Pro software.  While I will let the online demo speak for itself, I will let you know that I have used playmaker for 7 years and after starting with this program there is no way I will ever go back.  This program is so flexible and allows me to create and duplicate plays with quickness and ease.  I built my entire playbook in just a few days.  A few of the features that I like are:
  • Auto-placement Defenses that adjust to your formations.
  • Advanced cataloging system that allows you to move from play to play with ease.  
  • Efficient formation and play library system for easy manipulation
  • Works in tandem with Playbook Pro and PlayScript Pro for optimum efficiency (I will talk about them each in later installments).



No comments: